Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Starting of My Sem 3 ...

haiz....
my timetable for sem 3 is really suckx...
everyday nid early early go schl...then oni can bac ard 4pm or 5pm....
wat the hell is going on...
y business student like me nid suffer like tat ...
n the break time of mine is super long ...
THREE HOURS!!!!!!
tis make me get mad on it...
but ...
the tings tat make me happy is the sub for tis sem
for sure i can handle very well..
as it is all bout theory...
n...
for the frens who knw me well for sure they knw tat i most geng d si
in theory part ...
unfortunately...
i stil resit for TWO paper...
bcs i had failed my business statistic in sem1 n
my quantitative studies in sem2 ...
all MATH !!!!
n i hate tat !!!
new sem ...new life...
hope tat i can pass all the paper tat i took for tis sem n
i can enjoy my life everyday...

1 comment: