Monday, February 23, 2009

Holidays...

tis few days...
i juz go out at nite..
ko si very early bac tat type...hahax!!
coz juz go out eat nia...
is it once ppl ntg do..
tiok wil feel owiz hungry ? aikx...
i fat ki liao....
kek sim ....
yesterday...
one parrot fly in front of my house...
then my dad ma ask me go c along lor...
coz nan de got so beautiful eh bird appear in front of us ..
mana zai ..i go out c tat bird not more than few seconds nia that shit parrot
com chase me !!!!!
so i ma run til toilet thr lor...
1st time chase by bird...
wat the !!!!!
then i wan continue watch my movie eh..
manazai ...tat shit parrot ko zai chase me ....
i straight run into my room...dun wan watch d...
my bro , parents all so suka tat parrot..=.=
they keep playing wif tat parrot...
ko feed it...
my dad say me no guts ...
so small eh parrot oso scare..T.T
but ho cai at last my mum let it go nia..
abo..
i tink i wont com out from room d...

1 comment: