Tuesday, March 17, 2009

break time

ytd eh break time 3 hrs...
today eh break time oso 3 hrs...
but after tat ko got 1.5hrs eh rest again...
the 1st 3 hrs eh break time..
i din join my gang go eat...
i join wif csl them...
1st ..
v go bali hai eat dim sum...
wasai..
bcs of my inside my mouth there got 2 hole..
so i eat the food tat time..my mouth thr ..
SUPER PAIN !!!!!!
eat ka so suffer..haiz...
but wat to do..hungry...
hahax!!
then after tat ..ko left ard 2 hrs..
then they suggest go coffee island...
so..v go thr after bali hai...
at thr..
v cho dai di again..
i win so many rounds..happy nia ..hahax~
last time lose them..
now win bac..hahax!!
haiz...my gang they keep calling me...
=.=...remind me tis n tat......
i too siao on cho dai di..at last..
I LATE TO CLASS AGAIN !!!! hahax!!
after one tutorial..
v break again..
then v all go study room ...
CHO DAI DI AGAIN !!!!
i oso bcom the winner..
hahax!!
i tink la...
after tis sem..
i wil bcom the QUEEN OF GAMBLE !!!
hahax!!

No comments:

Post a Comment