Monday, June 28, 2010

my big big day...convo ^___^....26.06.2010

26.06.2010...
TAN GIOK SIEW...
officially..graduate from diploma in business administration in TARC...lol
b4 went to schl...quarrel wif mum awhile..lol
she said she mai go d...><..
then...i ma go myself lor...
my dad...bro n sis wil go afterwards...as i nid register 1st...
then...
when reach schl...si pek jam !! no place park summore !!
tat time i edi almost late d...
so..i park ms thr...then ask him fetch me..easier..lol
then leh...
mum got come leh at last !!
c tiok her face...although she abit bo gam buan..but stil she smile ..haha
pity her..
ms they all....soo n her bf n cousin..
come support...^__^
happy die me...
daddy ko buy a bouquet of lily for me summore..hahahahaha....
i love that lily so so so much honestly...
bac...thx for ur present...meaningful ..haha..graduate eh bear bear...
after convo...busy took photo !!
haha...i juz took few photo wif family..
haizz...
lol...totally mengabaikan them...they c me run here n thr take photo wif fren..
pity them abit smtimes...haha
then hor...they bac 1st..
i stil cont  take..then leh...
plan go dinner awhile wif ms them n soo themin gp eh..
mana tau mum ask me go dinner..
lol...mum call tiok..mana can reject ar..
so juz can ppk elisa they all...
bo regret go eat wif family !!
forget tat restaurant name d...
in new world park....thai restaurant....new open eh...NICE !!!
although abit sour..lol
eat ka full full..
then ..went qb mall wif family..
my mum buy alot of clothes n jeans  thr..haha..
i si pek suka !
a nice outing wif my family...^^
love die them !!!!
muackx ^____^


then the nex day...
haizz...is time to pack n bac kampar..
b4 bac kampar..
lol...
had my lunch at home ..
then,...lulu they all wan c us...
so  me..elisa n km go mcd had lucnh again wif tthem...
they all si pek sacrifice..
wake up...pia til so far juz to c us...^^
touch touch...T_____T....hahahahahhaha...
mum stil cont buy so many ting for me lagi b4 i went bac to kampar..haha
again she bought clothes for me ..hahahahah...

ps: thanks to MY FAMILY ....LULU LAI...KEAN KEAT....IVAN...BAC...SOO...NIC...n all my frens !!
      so sayang me....hahaha...i love u all...very very much...

1 comment: