Sunday, June 6, 2010

haizz.....back to kampar...

6th of june...
is time to bac kampar..haizz...
really bu she de...
i miss many fren...many food...
really not enuf time for me to use when in pg !!
ishh ~~
sry to some fren tat i beh hu jio n go out wif u all...><
km n chris 940am d reach my hs...
then....tat time...i stil bui dry my hair n eat !!
haha...
after i done all my ting...1030am...
our elisa...
stil bui reach...lol...
then me ..chris...n km...talk abt many tings...
impressive !
lol....hav a nice talk wif them,...
1115am smtg ....our elisa finally appear !!..
lol...then ...start our journey to kampar...T______T
many many funny ting happen during tis journey !!! aha...
but then...really sien in kampar...=_______=
haizzz....wat to do...read novel...haha...online...sms...on call...
=.=.....someone save me pls ~~~~~...haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment