Sunday, June 27, 2010

the day b4 graduation..

the day b4 my graduation day....
thurs...i reach pg at 4pm smtg..
lol...bcs of i turn wrong road...round a big round bac to kampar again...
abo i can reach earlier..
then nite...go ms them hostel hav steamboat together wif all their housemate n fren..^^
hav a nice chat thr...

FRIDAY...
the day b4 graduation day...
morning...go tarc to listen for the briefing session n take my gown...
someone go up stage..u seems like (chan) ki...
hmm..haha...


then after tat...me n elisa pia go gp eat n watch mv...
KARATE KIDS !! finally i watched jor..haha...
then nite...
pia bac my hs then wait jasmine they all fetch ...
haha...
v went to 69mansion...
v ate thr...drink thr....
nice feeling !!
met alot of frens thr...
then...went RED find my bro n drink..
order oe bucket of carlsberg...drink eh juz me n csl..=.=
really...TO !!
lol...
luckily ms n lulu help us settle some..
abo me n csl die cham cham..haha
gas ka liao ....=.=
then after tat...went sega wif ms them together wif csl...^^
hav a nice chat thr...haha...
then...thx lulu for dropped me bac..haha !!

ps: love u guys so much !!

No comments:

Post a Comment