Sunday, June 6, 2010

the days in penang...

4th of june...
the day bac to penang !!!
yuhoo~~~bac to pg after schl....lol...
together wif sarah...chris...km...elisa...
haha....after reach...straight pia go psr malam !!!
my beloved lok lok waiting me !!!!
unfortunately...i eat finish lok lok..aboi eh hu go
for other food nia..
d start raining d...><...but i bo guan..cont go buy my sausage n octopus...
haha...
then...after drop chris...km...
then bac home...nid show my face to my parent awhile..lol
then...go fetch bac km...go MR POT meet wif ms...bac..kean keat..
haha...there mia coffee ...beh ki !!!!! food oso okok nia..aikx..
then...balik rumah...haha...

5th of june...second day in pg...
stay house whole morning ...
then evening like tat go sl hs..
haha..return her book..n boro new book..my library...
haha...then she is going to dinner...
so help her set up her hair abit..lol...
abit gin ceong..1st time help ppl set up hair...hahahaha...PRO !!
then...bac hs....then wait km fetch me ...
go dinner at sushi king...wow~~~~~
nice !!! si gui ka him...left so many food for me to eat...
i m going to fat die tat day !! 1st time eat so much food in s.king..
but but but...syok !!! haha
then ....mv...jr reach 1st....3 of us talk thr....happy happy ^^....
then...meet wif ms them...go in watch mv..BOUNTY HUNTER !!!
nice mv...funny !!! romantic !!!!
lol...but then....i realise tat...i abit hate someone when in cinema...
u make me feel so disturb !!!!!
i dun tink u hav the chance to b wif me !!!! ishh !@#$%^&*
chase d chase la...do ka aneh...make me feel u so annoying ...=.=...
tat is not the right way to chase me...
lol...jr...u und me better than him...
bac tat time...km car cnt start !!
wat to do...he called jr fetch me...
lol...i put my bag inside jr car..
then...jr ask ms dropped me pula..aikx...
reason...he wan help km push car...LOL...such guy...cute dao..haha
i reach home si pek early...12am smtg d reach d..hahahaaha..
all bcs of...km n jr...so worry tat i cnt wake the nex day...=.=...
enjoyable night wif them !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment