Tuesday, March 29, 2011

sunday...

27th of mac...
LOL...back to last sunday...
my memorable last day in penang...
and yes....i am back to kampar ------ THE DRY JUNGLE again...
hmmm...
last sunday...
early in d morning...
wif kenny...pi makan dim sum kat bali hai d...LOL...raining...
but then...maybe ti kong knw i suka see sunrise n nice nice eh weather..
so it stop raining after i reach thr...^^...
order many many plate of dim sum...^^...YUMMY !!!
but then..maybe too early..
i cant finish ...LOL..
pity kenny d...
he sapu ka liao on behalf of me ....^^...haha...
and thanks to u again...
knw i wan eat dim sum...so early wake juz bcs wan accom me pi makan ...><...
ko treat me...hahaaha...love die him....hahahaha...
mulia nia...LOL..TOUCH TOUCH...
then ...chit chat awhile...back home..
packed all my stuff n prpare back to kampar..lunch at home awhile...
lulu called me..LOL..
jio me lunch...LOL..wan c me b4 i bac..
so..i eat again...
KFC...LOL..he treat again .. hahahaha....
very scary nia...he eat 3 pieces of chicken !! =.=....
so many...i wonder how he digest the chicken...
LOL....when send me back home..
he gave me a new hp no...LOL...
call him anytime...LOL...=.=...
1st time ppl give me such ting..hahahahhaha

ps: really miss the time in penang...time passed so damn fast when i was in penang..n ...i do hate this alot...

No comments:

Post a Comment