Thursday, March 10, 2011

INNOCENCE

Waking up I see that everything is ok


The first time in my life

and now it's so great

Slowing down I look around

and I am so amazed

I think about the little things

that make life great

I wouldn't change a thing about it

This is the best feeling

This innocence is brilliant

I hope that it will stay

This moment is perfect

Please don't go away

I need you now
And I'll hold on to it

Don't you let it pass you by

I found a place so safe,

not a single tear

The first time in my life

and now it's so clear

Feel calm, I belong,

I'm so happy here

It's so strong

and now I let myself be sincere
I wouldn't change a thing about it

This is the best feeling

It's a state of bliss,

you think you're dreaming

It's the happiness inside

that you're feeling

It's so beautiful

it makes you wanna cry

No comments:

Post a Comment