Thursday, April 7, 2011

happy birthday to u-ELISA SHAN ....SASA...


happy birthday to u -ELISA SHAN....
LOL...
thanks for staying one more day in kampar just bcs of me...
^^...
know u damn down bcs of staying in kampar...
clb in kampar...
haizz...
bo huat...
i cnt back pg clb wif u due to my mum bo allow...
haha...
i knw i bo tat geng in planning an event for bday....
haha..
tis is the very first time for me...
to plan from beginning till the end of the event...haha...
but i knw i failed to plan well...
abit down pun me...haha....
hope u suka my pressie....
the very first time i buy such stuff oso for a girl...=.=...
appreciate it huh !!! hahahaha..
love u much ....
many ting happen btw u n me tis 1st quarter of 2011...LOL...
happy...unhappy...sad...disappointed...down..cold war..quarrel...n many more...haha...
i still hope tat...
v can stilll tat close like last time we do...
^^....
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U !!!
MUACKX....

No comments:

Post a Comment