Monday, March 7, 2011

i am just ....too tired....

haizz...
i am simply...
too SIEN OF KAMPAR LIFESTYLE...
I WANT TO BACK PENANG SO BADLY !!
but then..i could'nt make it...
HOW SAD I AM U KNOW ??!!!!
last time when in diploma...
go til everywhere..i can met my friends....
now leh...go everywhere...everywhere STRANGERS for me....=.=...
i dun make frens here...HAHAHA...FUNNY ?
people like me...FAILED TO MAKE FRIENDS !!! ishh...=.=...
n...
one more thing...
I SKIP CLASS AGAIN TODAY !!!!!!
turut-turut skip class liao nowadays...haizz..
why this things happen again ?
last time skip class..i can hang out..watch tv at home..dvd...find frens...
now...even i skip...i juz can stay at hostel...
guess what i did ?
i juz can on-line ...do homework...AND ASSIGNMENT !!!!
WHAT THE HELL !!!


it is so LIFELESS here...
can someone save me out of this place ??
i just simply too tired with every single things here...
i dun know how long i can withstand wif such situation....
but then...i am worried that IF i give up...what will be the effects....><...
i juz dun hav the guts !!!
arghhhhhhh !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment