Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sad...Sui Siao..Happy..

Ytd ...
after schl...go buy cakes to celebrate my two siao po mia bday...
ELISA N CHIEN HUI...
on d way to the cakes house...
i KENA SAMAN !!!!!!
WTF !!!!!
1st time...I forget to tie my seat belt after go 7-Eleven...
HELL !!!!
i slow down my car ,then when i tried to tie bac ...
the SHIT MATA ...edi raise their hand ask me go
stop aside...
wat the...
d si like tat...
i kena one [BAK KUA] !!!! RM50[can say cheap d] fly away d....
but i edi wan bankrap liao...=.=|||
haizz..after tat...buy liao cake go beach...
my siao po gang...tplee...ze kun..
all take many pics thr...
tat shit ze kun force me to catch the crab[big size eh]...=.=
hai si me scream all the time ..bcs he take the crab com chase me...
i hide whr he oso com find me...SHIT !!! tired u knw...
ho cai at last..i go hide bhind tplee n die oso say dun wan catch..
at last..he let me go...THX GOD...
aftre tat ..headed to mount erskine thr having our western food..nice..
at thr happen mnay funny n sia sui tings btw me n tplee again...aikx==
then...v bac to g block thr bath...1 hr later[wait our chien hui mekap]..
then v go BED...
at 1st v all very sien thr..
after poker n our drink com..WAO !!!
the situation change...n the song start nice...
so v all oso dun wan bac...som more ..while play card ..me n tplee very bad..
he help me to arrange my card...so i win alot when he sit bside me[he sit wif me all day long when at BED]..hahax!!
bcs i scare my mum locked me outside again..
so...i bac ard 1am smtg ...
haiz..they all 3am smtg ka bac...sad..jealous nia...
but ytd my parent bo phone me asking me bac home although edi so late..
hahax1!!
ytd...got many appointment ...very tired....tats all for my ytd...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment