Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Empty VS Hopeless..

Exam is juz around the corner...
i totally din hav the motivation tat can push me to study...
haizz...
feels like very EMPTY ...
today is wednesday...
i suppose to go to schl to attend lecturer n also tutorial today..
but ...
i absent again for all classes...
i din even step out from my house..tat mean i whole day stay in house..
i dun knw wat my target is...
wat i hope for...
wat i wan for...
mayb i m HOPELESS><
i knw i cnt continue like tat...wasting my time..
wasting my life n also money from parents...
I WAN CHANGE LIFESTYLE FROM NOW ONWARDS ...
n hope tat i can hav the mood n motivation to do so...

PS: juz simply write to express feeling..it is juz ..TOO BORING...

1 comment:

  1. yea...
    mz change liao!!
    dun steam steam lagi..
    later need to retake tests then how arr??
    wake up and do your best!!

    ReplyDelete