Wednesday, April 29, 2009

3 paper to go...

three more paper to go ...
one main paper...two resit paper...
marketing...14 chap..n i din even touch one pg of it...
but i knw tat i can NEVER FAIL MY THEORY SUB!!!!
as no matter how i oso wil burn the midnite oil in order to score it..
actually i really din hav confident to pass my QS...
but...there is someone who owiz tell me tat i can do it..
n now i really work hard for it...i m trying to help myself from being fail again..
although oso got ppl feel tat i siao siao din take it seriously..
can u juz giv me support oso ?
every single word tat u said actually wil affect my confident n make me down..
impossible tat i myself oso dun hope to get a PASS for it for tis time ...
is it i m tat kind of person tat really dun knw tink ?
i wil work hard juz to fight for the tings i wan oni ?
wat i wan n aim for actually i knw it clearly...

AZA !! AZA !! FIGHTING !!!

1 comment:

  1. i support u !!!!!
    im always at ur side~~!!!
    i believe tat u can do it ..!!
    love arr ... muackss~~

    ReplyDelete