Thursday, January 29, 2009

SIEN!!!!!

Cham liao la tis time…
Mummy really ki siao liao….
Aikx…
Dun wan wash my clothes…
Dun wan cai me…
Dun wan ask me eat ..
Tis time I can die liao….
But ..
Everytime oso like tat since I was small…
Y she juz do tat on me ?
Y she din do tat on sis n bro ?
Is it bcs of they handsom or prettier?
Mayb she felt tat I can do whatever she ask if she does so on me…
But …
Mummy…
U r wrong…
I stil wil continue on my style…
U wan me dun owiz go out ?
Tat is impossible …I hav many frens…
All frens of mine r different…
So tats y I nid to go out often…
Last time when I was in secondary schl…
I din owiz go out…tat is bcs I hav no transport n u n dad wil owiz phone me
Ask me bac earlier…
So do u tink I wil stil go out if u n dad disturb me all the time when I was wif frens ?
I feel annoying …
Do u tink b4 y me n sis nid lie u so many tings?
Tat is bcs v knw that if v tell u n dad the truth…
U n dad sure wont accept our view…
U never ever tink of our feel…
All u wan us to do is follow instruction…
But la.. as time goes by…
Sis, me n bro r getting bigger…
So can u pls dun oiwz treat us a kid ?
Giv us som freedom wont die eh…
The freedom u giv to us v wil sure appreciate on it…
But if u control us too much…
I dun tink tat I wil follow wat u have being listed out n ask me to do…
Dun owiz tink bout whr v go all r bad place la…
Very sien eh if nid explain everytime…

No comments:

Post a Comment