Saturday, April 30, 2011

my recent life...sucks...

recently...again...my lazyness....
late update about my life...haha..
my exam started on 28th of april....
C.behaviour...LOL..half up car...so..dun knw whether or not can pas bo...
><...
30th of april...my second paper...most relaxing eh paper too...LOL...
english for mgmt...^^...there are lotz of ppl cant finish it..
but i can finish it on time even though i fall asleep awhile while having exam...
PRO right...^^...proud of myself nia...
today is public holiday...
supposingly...if i am in pg...i can go out wet wif either parent or friends edi...
but..too bad..i am in kampar...facing exam ..book...kns...
i really really really wanna watch FAST n FURIOUS 5...
many ppl tell me tat is AWESOME ! omg~~
i knw ..epi 1-4 edi so geng...><...haizz...
gonna watch it tmr..wif elisa...^^...die oso die go watch...

currently eh me..
having a very special eh lifestyle..
NOMAD LIFESTYLE...move everywhere...
my ASSETS...separate everywhere...WOOTS ~~~~ =.=...
kinda sad actually...tumpang at ppl house...haizz...
is not tat bad...but then...
i ko si prefer have my own room...when can i get one ?!!!
going crazy ...><...
n one ting...
i really bo MOOD go study...
WAT THE HELL ?!!  hahaha...
i cnt fail my neither gpa nor cgpa tis sem...
or else..i am really quit for nex sem edi...
still..my lazyness...maybe i dun knw wat i want ...
maybe is the environment here...make me moody...
aikx...
trying to find 100 lame execuses for my lazyness...^^...

No comments:

Post a Comment