Wednesday, September 1, 2010

1st of sep..

1st of sep...
the day i nid to went bac to the jungle-KAMPAR !!!!!
omg....haiz...tink tiok pun sien....
wat to do...study thr...
haha...early in d morning edi wake d..
do houseworks la..packing la...
n...pia my drama !!! haha...
abo i at here...less chance to watch edi...
2pm smtg...elisa reach my hs..then started our journey to autocity ...
to fetch kun...haha...he bought alot of karipap for us...YUMMY !!!
reach kampar at 5pm...then fetch elisa go oldtown buy bus ticket....
then i hungry...go pasar buy alot of malay kuih ...haha
bac hostel..haizz...nid b maid...
clean our room !! damn tired man !!
lol...wat to do...i cnt slp in dirty n dusty place...omg...
then...go dinner wif grass them...hahahahahahha...long time din c them d...kinda miss them !!
muackx ^^....
but elisa going bac to penang tis fri morning too..
haizz...
sien die me liao at hostel alone...
no one talk wif me...siao n sot wif me..i am going to jump to my bed due to...SCARE GHOST !!! tis is the one i worried the most...>_____<...
going to find ppl sms wif me or chat wif me d...haha...

ps: haha...kinda ..confuse...wat to do...shud i sad when knw all tat ....but...haha...suddenly...feel like...haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment