Saturday, September 11, 2010

LOL...exam...but...

exam soon !!!
lol...c wat i have did...
i am stil here ...posting nonsense....OMG~~~
wat am i doing ...haha...suppose to study n face to the real book ...
haha...
but stil...i cnt control myself to open my laptop...
haha...ONLINE !!!!
haizz...
no cure d me...omg....
anyway....
everyone...PLS KINDLY WISH ME GOOD LUCK FOR MY COMING EXAM !!!!!
i do need alot of luck for tat !!! hahahaha...
kinda scare of QUANTITATIVE TECHNIQUES...haizz..i hate calculation much la...
why u so hard to und one...=.=
HRM....u make me pening !!!! haha...8 chapters ...
but i study like hell ! swt de....
french...lol...u knw me well...i dun knw u ....=.=...
hope i wil knw u during exam...
OB...i most bang sim eh sub d si u d ..hahahahahahaha..
love u deep deep...A !!!! i am coming...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment