Tuesday, August 31, 2010

30th of august..

30th of AUGUST...
noon...2pm redbox !!!
wif my bestie SL !!! muackx ..love her so much..
its being such a long time i din go redbox wif her edi...
lol...both of us sing a lot of songs thr !!
then after tat...kun n ah kam come meet wif me...
lol...i forget bring my student id...><...
they charge both of us rm33++ ...LMAO !!
really mahal la..lol..abit sim tia...T_____T
then then...lol...go shopped ard ...memang SYOK the feeling !!!
haha...then me..kun..n ah kam go eat together....
lol...
then...bcs i nid rush bac home to clb bday wif natalie...so..nid to
say bye bye to sl them..haha..so sry...
reach home..wait them fetch me..
headed to Feringgi Garden to hav our dinner...haha...
the environment..NICE !! food ..NICE...but price..NOT NICE !!
haha...then then...headed to
BED...RED....SEGA....after tat...BED again..haha...
have a nice chat wif many of them...^^
then join wif lulu them for supper....
then bac home..bath awhile...again go out...haha..
tat time edi 230am++....=.=...
but bcs nid fetch csl..lol...so ...jasmine come fetch me again...near 330am ka reach hs....
on call wif elisa...
knw many tings...realise many tings...
LOL...MAKE ME HEART BREAK....
tats all for my day...

1 comment:

  1. U this girl never let me know ur position!
    I alone in Pg hostel for few days
    til 1 sept I only get back Perak ><
    hmph~ U both uh!

    ReplyDelete