Sunday, August 8, 2010

days in penang...

6th of august...
the day bac to penang !!! lol..
reach pg at 7pm smtg...
then leh then leh...pia go pasar mlm wif elisa n oso sarah...^^
eat alot of lok lok thr...unfortunately...
i dream for so long eh tomyam lok lok bo open...><...
then hor...walk ard...buy alot of food...
after tat mcd awhile to met wif sl...lol..
then ...send sarah bac...
headed to coffee island wif my dearest ...SL...
she treat me drinks ..^^...
then hav a long chat wif her thr...nice...i love tis...
bac home...

7th of august...saturday..
went gp for a mv...THE LAST AIRBENDER...wif aka n km...
lol...bad mv....sien die me inside...hai si my pat pat so pain oso bcs of sit so long inside..
then leh then leh...
went qb eh turn...lol...pity aka...fetch me to here n thr ...can say round whole pg island ki liao..lol...
km bo go wif us...so left me n aka go...
met wif elisa...ms ..kk...eujin...^^
pun teh leh...me n aka eh plan si wan go qb to watch TEKKEN eh...
loll..but then...eujin watch jor...kk wan watch SALT...so end up bo watch..
eat wif them...JOHNNY...haha..eat ka ppl wa close shop v ka willing go out..
then leh...kk wan second round..lol...
so they decide to go liverpool..
aka say i look so tired...eyes look so watery...><...so tell them later oni let them knw whether got join them or not...lol...
end up...bcs of me...aka go again..lol...i can feel pun teh eh him si wan bac d...><...
but bcs i dun wan so early reach hs...so...hahahahahha...pity him...
but...for d second time..i feel he so so so ...KIND ki leh..haha...
hav a long chat oso wil all of them at liverpool ...
then...aka send me bac home...tat time edi so late d..lol...
n ..he again...so late ka can bac hs bcs of me..=.=...
last time sega...now liverpool..haha...aka aka...actually u bo aneh cruel n cold blooded eh ...
haha...THX U..AKA !! siao wif me whole day long...
summore so late ka slp...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment