Thursday, April 29, 2010

my few days eh holidays..

26th f april..
dim sum wif elisa ..aivee n py early in d morning..then ..
went for badminton..haha..
then during nite time..
headed to harvest in...
to dine in..^^
yummy yummy...

27th of april...
go redbox wif my gals...sl n jin..
i cnt sing well..lol..cz of cough...
pity them nid to hear my bad vocal...lol
then...mv wif them...
THE LOSERS !!!
lolx...si pek nice eh mv..haha
love it...then...bac hs d...^^...took alot of pic...

28th of april...
go bowling at noon...
i play super wel during 2nd round ...haha
^^...get many X n spare...^^
then..headed to old town...
hav our tea thr b4 went to pasar malam...
psr malam session...
me n jin bought quite lots of tings too..^^
n i do eat alot...haha
after tat..
me n jin continue 3rd round..
met ms..bac..eu jin..keat..lulu at steamboat...
haha...do take alot of pic thr too..haha
then...headed to coffee island...
again..drink...haha..
n take banyak photo thr ...
haha..keat...take pic wif me nervous dao break a glass..haha
si pek cute...haha...
then me n jin bac home d...

29th of april..
mv wif aka they all..together wif elisa...
IP MAN 2 ...NICE ! lol..
then...sushi king as ur lunch+dinner..
aka them bac 1st...
me , ms n elisa...continue shop ard at gp ...
then..headed to autocity ..lol
went to winter warmers hav our chit chat thr until ppl close shop..
^^
then...bac home...
on9 til si pek late..near 5am ..oni slp..
1st time mid9 so many fren din slp yet..
chat wif u...lol..1st time chat til so late..
^^..nan de u can reply so fast...haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment