Saturday, April 17, 2010

exam...HELL

hmm...b4 exam start...
i edi pia like hell...
the day b4 exam...
I SICK !!! wth ><...
fever...gigil..vomit...headache...pening...
all together come...=.=...
wat to do...the nex day...i stil nid
go schl to sit for my retail mgmt...
haha...1st time...the word can dance...=.=
i felt damn uncomfortable when exam...
3 hrs paper...i 1.5hrs finish n come out d...hope i can pass la...
bo stim ka c wrong ques...
2nd day...better abit...bo feel aneh cold d...
law paper...=.=...i quote wrong section !!!!
but the explaination is correct..hope teacher let me pass...><
the day b4 my 3rd paper n 4th paper...
huiyo....=.=
i m like siao lang !!
study whole day long...my pat pat leave the floor eh time bo more than
3hrs...
y...bcs two paper together sit !!! kns...=.=
hope i can pass my econ n oms !!!
love die ms lee mei wei tis time.!!!
luckily she told me which ans i wrote wrong...=.=
haha...appreciate it...

after exam...WET !!!!
last gathering with woen d...
so hw tired i pun wil go out wif her..hha
having sushi king as our dinner...
pun teh plan go bowling eh...
but after tat dun knw y chg to mv...haha
me woen n elisa...
from gp pia go qb...to watch mv...
haha...reason..gp parking fees too expensive..haha
i wan watch ice kacang eh...but then...v beh hu reach thr...
so watch jor...HAUNTED ROOM-WHO R U...
lmao !! the mv...i totally dun knw wat is it abt...really is abt WHO R U i pun dun knw !! haha

ps: i m very very happy when met wif u...^^..long time bo c ur face d...very miss u..haha

No comments:

Post a Comment