Saturday, April 10, 2010

end of my two years diploma life...

erm erm...
i edi success finish my diploma in tis 2 years...
lol..juz left exam..dun knw can pass all bo...
if can..d really can say graduated liao...
the last two days of my diploma life...
i absent ...haha...
dun feel like wanna go schl pun...lol...
but anyway...i stil feel keberatan to leave all my coursemate(diff course) n clasmate...

elisa...lol...close wif u tis one year...my year 2 mia diploma life...
bo u...really si can say bo interesting n dull liao...
v everyday mix together...even bo go schl eh time...
v oso wil go out...haha..mean i one week c u 7days...omg...
when soo...pipi leave us...tis make u ...me n woen..get closer n stick diao diao wif one another...
lol...go til whr...if saw u..mean i m around thr too ..
hav many 1st time wif u..lol...
both of us...zo xiao mia level...geng dao...creative dao..lol...
v sing eh song..IN MY HEAD..lol...bising dao...u n me oso tired after tat song..haha
i miss tat moment..

woen...amboi..tis gal...STIM !!! lol...sumtimes oso very creative...lol
bo notice eh si..u shoot out one ans ...lol..king kong kiang...i die oso wil rmb tis joke..haha
really wil miss u lotz lol after final exam...
u bo cont ur study d...haizz...
means cnt c u liao lo...cnt listen tiok u mia SPECIAL words...
WOW~~ÕH~~~ji piak ni eh...ni mao..ni ma pi ni ar...haha...many more...
u stim stim aneh..
but i knw u bo stim all d time..
lol..u knw wat happen sumtimes...
if bo u...life oso wont b so interesting for my year 2 college life...
me n elisa treat u as our small sis..
go til whr pun tink tiok wanna bring u go try n c c for nex time..haha
dun knw stil got the chance bo...
n finally...i listen woen mia VOICE !!! haha...nice...but u juz not dare to sng alone..haha

ps: U...i really MISS U...u mia stupid...make me speechless..but wont angry u long..lolx...
dun knw u wil stil miss me as owiz bo...haha...mayb...wont d...

No comments:

Post a Comment