Friday, July 3, 2009

my MALANG mia thurs...

ytd ...many 1st time happen on me..
1st...sit at study room almost 4hrs ..!!!!!!
damn boring !!!!!!!!!!
bo play poker...juz talk...
walk lai walk ki....sleep...
alamak...i oso how i pass the time...
then...kena fitnah by a LAO YI !!!!
wat d...
when tutorial ...she called my name....
giok siew...i rmb u ...u talked louder than me during
lecture ...
then i was wondering...
9am mia lecture...i got talk tiok meh...
coz i slept for whole lesson...
tat mean i slept for TWO HOURS !!!!!
bo talk tiok !!!!!!!!!
then i ma tell her lo0...tat i was asleep during tat time..
mana zai ..i tink she is deaf la..
bo hear tiok or wat n keep
said tat i got talk wif frens..
but in fact besides me d no ppl sit liao...
i tink she saw tiok GHOST !!!!!
wat d hell...
[mou tun tun] let ppl FITNAH me...
shit ~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment