Friday, May 8, 2009

yesterday...today...

ytd go skate wif frens...
skate many hrs leh...
but learn many new skill la...although all learn half bottles nia..
hahax!!
hand pain ...muscle pain ...pat pat pain...whole body pain...
many place of my body [tiok siong] after skate..
HELL !!!
but is i sendiri cari lai eh la...
who ask me dun wan giv up learning new skil leh..
n i again [sia sui] in front of him...
but luckily is him...hahax...
i owiz sia sui in front of him...haizz...
but i tink he wont mind of tat la..hahax...
after skate go eat ...
i eat super less leh tat day ...
bcs my stomach full of water..=.=
bac til home oso nite liao..swt nia..
morning go out til nite....ho cai mum bo kill..
phew...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
today is wesak eve ..my parent ask me go pray ..
but i promise to go out wif sumone..
so again...i ppk my parent...
he bo suka watch scary movie...but stil he accom me wif happy eh feeling..
i jump quite high when tiok scared leh..=.=|||
sia sui again...
THE UNINVITED ...
watch til last...guan lai v all kena lie from
the beginning til the end of the mv..swt nia..
hai si me tiok scared so long...

2 comments:

  1. wah~!! skating hard lor...
    study boh c ur ah neh hard..heiheihei^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. allah...study sien ma..skating bo siang...haha

    ReplyDelete