Saturday, May 23, 2009

feeling of mine....

today...
again dun knw y ...
v quarrel again...
mayb is my fault la...
i shud not be giving too much condition on u ...
my bad tempered also make d distance between u n me getting far apart...
ntg to talk abt...ntg to share abt...
there r owiz 'ntg happen' tis two words appear between me n u ...
appear til me n u oso lazy to bother wat is actually happening...
me n him...
owiz can chat non stop..
it seems like our topic never end aneh...
owiz cheer me up whenever i unhappy...
never look down on my maths...although i m weak enuf for tat sub..
but sumtimes i wil oso kek tiok him la..
as i m bad tempered...easily say ting tat hurt ppl ..
hahax..
read bac d tings u wrote in blog last time eh...
actually is hurt+disappinted....coz write eh is her but not me..
so m i for now...
so i tink u shud knw d feel of mine tat time..

No comments:

Post a Comment