Monday, September 19, 2011

one more week...to holiday !!!

6more days ....
one more week..juz one more week...
i can back to my heaven !
my holiday ! my honeymoon ! my sweet sem break !
my party !
yeahhh~~~~ ^^v...
but before that..
i have to.... stay n study for my exam in utar dulu...><... pahit dulu... baru manis...><..LOL
nvm..fighting !!


last two days.. a fren came from kl to kampar visit us...LOL..
went many places ....have a big big gathering eh lunch n dinner wif all of them...
lunch together wif lin..shan..kun..pin..teik..mc..^^
dinner wif all of them...
such a long time v bo aneh together sit diao eat d...
a long chat afterwards wif kun , pin n teik..LOL...


the nex day...brunch together wif few of us..shan ..lin..kun..teik..^^...
full ! hehehehhehe...bahagia dao....
go many places after that...^^...
teluk intan ...menara condong...58stalls....river...ccf...adventure ...LOL.
heavy rain diao..but when v reach..rain stop..^^...
have a lot of fun for the whole day...
our dinner...huiyo... bagus sekali...LOL...
7 types of food ...duii...fat die liao..LOL...
night time...back to kampar n met wif lanfeng they all...GOLD LABEL...
^^...i am queen of gambling !
then cycling !!! =.=..tired die myself...=.=...long long chat...mv hour...LOL....nice ....

No comments:

Post a Comment