Sunday, September 11, 2011

my pity 21st birthday ... IN SHIT KAMPAR !

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF anyway.... =)
12th of september.. a very meaningful day for me ...n oso for my mummy... tomorrow is my big day edi... but what am i doing now ? studying ? NO... doing what ? sleep....watch drama non-stop...fb-ing non stop... what the heck i am doing ?!!! why am i here in such meaningful day ?? why i have to face exam on the next three days of my birthday continuously just for the STUPID EXAM !!! i know i should not scold rude words ... but... i cnt tahan !!! FUCK YOU ~UTAR EXAM TIMETABLE SYSTEM !!! feel so sad n damn down just bcs i am here on my big day... no celebration on the exact day .... my 21st birthday ! d si aneh gone...by doing all stupid stuff here ... i just don't want to face exam 3 days turut turut right after the day of my birthday ma... why want treat me like that ?? all my party gone bcs of u ! EXAM ! UTAR ! T________T I JUST SIMPLY HATE YOU...UTAR...KAMPAR... why no restaurant here ? why no bowling center here ? why no beach here ?why no cinema here ? why no family members here ? why !!!!!!! haizzz....suak liao...play me like tat...T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment