Tuesday, June 28, 2011

recent life..recent feel...LOL

LOL ..LOL..LOL..
its time to renew my blog d lur...
leave it for too long edi...
recently ...my life ...
busy...busy...still busy..LOL...
so...NO LIFE is the best to describe my life in kampar ...
gone crazy ...
DIBANJIRI oleh ASSIGN !!
but then...i am going back to my lovely island...PENANG !!!
i am coming !! yuhoooo~~~~
thursday....fast fast reach...
i dun wanna stay in kampar for even one second !!
i hate everything here !!!
LOL...pity on others..
sympathy on others...
tis..make my life worst !!
like a fool nia me !!
i owiz forget to pity on myself !!!
spend money ..not for myself...but for others !!
sendiri bo money for everyting liao...stil wan so kepo help others !!
why wan so soft-hearted ?!!
soon..really soon...i wan cut off this bad habit !!
no more pity n sympathy on others !!

No comments:

Post a Comment