Monday, May 23, 2011

lovely holiday~~

recently...i am so so so damn happy ~~~
but then...there are too many outing for me until i dun knw wat to write...><...
BUSY LIFE wif FUN huh !!
outing wif sl..her bf...pg bowl...had our tea time in winter warmers...^^...
i had highest score among 3 of us..^^...happy die me...^^...
tea time wif kim...hui...noodle station...
esplanade...chat alot thr....non stop...LOL...
meet up wif kk..lulu..jr..ms..
gp chopper board for dinner...XD !! jr..u r still tat kiam pak...
then..gurney drive afterwards..burger stall...chat hour !!!
again..chat non stop...^^...
then then...headed to sasa hs...fetch her then bak to coffee island..^^...
again...chat chat chat !!!! my life in pg...CHAT HAPPILY WIF FREN !!!
even though everyday chat...but then..i am happy wif it...^^...
gathering wif family...mum..bro..sis...dad...^^..there are stil lotz of gathering i cnt recall for now..><..
SATISFIED huh !!
then then..
lastest update on my outing...
23rd of MAY..
morning..kun fetch me...then headed to salad hs...
then went to NETCITY for our lunch...^^...
waiting for sasa..pin..mc...^^...
butterfly farm..unfortunately...close.!! KNS !!!
then...terpaksa go tropicana spice garden...feed mosquitoes wif our fresh blood..
pay rm10 c ntg thr ...except those trees that i can even find in d roadside...
toy musuem d next...
^^...happy...i love my life !!!!
gp d next ...wif eelin along too..
swensen for our tea time...^^...
nice nice...LIKE IT !!
met wif bro...chat awhile wif him..^^..
dinner time..tagged along wif kun sis...jinny n kk..^^...
SHA DIAO LOH hokkien mee..^^....ais kacang...
i love d feel !!!!
met wif loon n sky...LOL...LUCKY huh..
straits quay d next...
took alot of photo ytd...
happy happy....^^...
I AM HAPPY BCS I AM WHO I AM WHEN I AM IN PENANG !!!
no mask..real me...
back ka home..edi 130am + d...
thanks kun for fetching me...^^....

No comments:

Post a Comment