Friday, May 6, 2011

HAPPY MAMA'S DAY to~ MY BELOVED MAMA

simply hate myself ...coz i cant be in penang these ...><...
i do miss alot of penang food !!! awhhhhhhhh~~~~
please forgive me...
i am owiz tat tam jiak !!! hahahahahha....
i miss my HOME~
i miss my Mumm~
i miss my Dadd~
i miss my Broo~
i miss my Siss~
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY !!!
to my owiz kek wa , owiz scold me for ntg, owiz accom me when i am in pg,
owiz bought my clothes like kia si wa bo clothes wear, owiz cook ho liao waiting for me although end up i din eat...><..LOL...i know u DO LOVE ME !

I am just, simply MISS EVERYTHING IN PENANG...
staying outside, is ain't that HAPPY...
Too many THINGS & STUFFS i DISLIKE  ~~
LOTSSssssSSSSSS OF REASON~~
shud i regret now on those decision that already made ?
LOL...
stayed here longer, i realised that...
i am less happier compared to last time ..
what the hell is happen to me~~????
SOMEONE KNOW THAT ~~ ? LOL....

No comments:

Post a Comment