Monday, January 3, 2011

NEW YEAR.....2011 !!

1st of jan..2011 !
HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO MYSELF , FAMILY , N MY FRIENDS !!!
on the first day of 2011...
I...very malang eh fall in sick ! ma leh.....><..
cough,,flu...fever...ka liao come...T^T....
suffering...hahahahhaah...
but then...noon...stil go do hair...cut hair even though i am sick !
haha...hair is most important for me !!
perm abit on my hair...then cut it short....haizz...
really short now my hair...damn damn damn sad !!!!!!!!
wah lao !!!!
nite time...go tomyam wif my girls...ms kim...csl...hui...!!!
muackx !! long time din gather wif them d...^^...
love the feel wif them...

2nd of jan...2011...
parent bac to alor setar...
noon stay hs whole day...
then dinner time...go qb wif bro awhile...
buy some stuff -headset, external usb ...
bro pay all !! hahahahahaha....
dinner time...SECRET RECIPE wif bro !!
order fish n chips for myself....bro order spaggheti....both taste beh ki !
then order two slices of cakes too...^^...
after tat...sis again msg us go eat...DAO RAE !!! woohooooo~~~~
nice nice nice !!!! wa suka !!! but then...i edi full ka cnt eat d...><...so juz eat few oni...so as my bro..haha
then then...meet wif keat n lulu !!!
drink tea awhile..haha...
then ...went to RED ...met up wif sis n bro..tagged along wif aki...haha...
sing few song thr oni due to my voice problem...=.=....
drink 2 bucket there...haha...syok !

3rd of jan...2011.....
bowling wif ms salad at 1230pm...due to my problem..tats y so late oni start play...haha...
3games there...
last game highest score ! wow ~~~~~^^....feel satisfied...
really long time din bowling edi...
then...headed to gurney wif sarah...
chopper board for our lunch due to nid make ourselves appear in redbox at 3pm sharp !
very rush mia lunch !! hahaha....
3pm start our concert !!
elisa join us at 4pm....haha...our room end at 6pm..
but then they let us sing til near 9pm..3 of us almost die inside ! haha...lost of voice...=.=...
then...autocity wif keat..lulu...eujin...elisa..
but then..due to my problem again..nid rush bac pg...
then elisa come bac fetch me up after i park my car..
supper time wif all of them !!!
hahahaha..ghost story time...T^T...
nice chat wif them...thanks to elisa....keat ...lulu...eujin..
willing accome me siao go here n there...rush go there n here...><....
KAMSAHAMIDA !!! love die u all !!

No comments:

Post a Comment