Wednesday, January 12, 2011

9th - 12th of jan..

9th of jan...
plan to stay home eh whole day..but then mission failed..haha...
bro jio me out to help him choose fine dinner eh wear ...
headed to qb...
shopped alot of man-clothes shop...he bought alot too...
LOL...handsome la him seriously...LOL...
met wif one old fren-khar ee..^^...
then rush back home as his dinner start on 7pm...
then after tat..mum n dad jio go qb pula..=.=
go again...haha...
bought alot of clothes n pants for myself...from nichi..kitschen..pdi..forever 21...^^....mum pay all..^^...
then go eat supper wif parent as i belum makan my dinner..=.=...
LOL..back home after tat...

10th of jan...
morning go pasar wif mum...then  post office...
then fetch bernard to my house....
then wait for kun..mc to come my hs...LOL...so meriah tat day...
mc fetch me sarah bernard go batu feringgi -hard rock hotel for water sport games...
kun go prangin met wif his sis..LOL...
play jet ski, parasuiting, banana boat ...tis cost me rm140...=.=..heart pain...
bought bikini summore...rm50 fly away...=.=...
haizz...actually abit regret to folo them go thr...shud choose to folo kun...haha...
but do enjoy myelf thr alot...
then bcs of find no bath room to bath...
i kena go keat them mia hostel to bath..=.=...wearing my sexy bikini...
kena they all laugh dao...=.=...
then dinner time...wif keat, lulu,ms,his gf, kun, elisa, mc, bernard, sarah...
at STRAITS QUAY-BLUE REEF...^^...
yummy la seriously...LOL...
after tat...walk walk bhind thr...nice...took alot of photo thr...miss tat moment...^^...

11th of jan...
630am wake d...bcs of eelin failed to fetch bernard on time to bus station..
then the responsible bac to me again...
fetch him...then drop him..rush bac...slp...LOL...
after tat..go temple wif mum..shun bian show her my allergic !!!
wow...straight pia go c doctor..><...haizz..cham ar...
itchy...itchy....itchy!!!!
 wath the hell !!!!!
slp at 8pm for the first time ! wake at 1am smtg...then slp again til nex morning mia 10am !! geng...
kena grounded...haizz...

12th of jan...
kena grounded for sure..morning...mum bring me go c doctor again...
then nite time..again go c other doctor ...=.=..
haizz....cnt bath...=.=...
my dear sl come find me...^^....long chat wif her ..pillow talk...back to last time...^^...miss tat..
nite time...sneak out to gurney...watch mv -SEASON OF THE WITCH at 1150pm...=.=
wif keat..eujin n one girl...khaifen i tink..LOL...
have a nice chat wif them at gurney drive...
mv end ar 130am...drive home...together naik lift wif my bro..LOL...
he pia bac to wait me downstairs...LOL...bcs i scare ...^^...

No comments:

Post a Comment