Monday, May 24, 2010

ONE NIGHT IN KAMPAR !!!!!

ytd...my 1st day to kampar stay n over9...
go wif my parent n my mum fren...
reach til thr...
v go tesco eat n walk walk instead of straight go danish hs take key....haha...
huiyo...there mia weather ...is wat so called....DAMN HOT !!!!!
wat the...*&^%$#@!
then at the do procedure n sign agreement ka lai...took me one hr++...kns...
then go hostel bath awhile..
then shower mia water...
so damn small !!!!! leh....)*&&^%#@!
bath like bo bath aneh..after tat fetch my mum frens go temple..
then v go GRAND KAMPAR HOTEL to check in...
finally i can took a nice bath thr d !!!
then go tesco buy ting again...lol..me n my parent go tesco
3 times in one day !!!
break record liao !!! haha
then had our dinner thr...
then at hostel...clean tings...
then after go had my dinner again wif km n elisa..
v walk to new town !!! tis journey took me 30mins !!!
then eat 20mins...then again 30mins walk bac !!!!!
*&^%$#@!!
walao....haizz...no more walk to eat nex time..
i hate walked so long !!!!
then bac hostel...again clean n kip my stuff all...
do ka lai..edi 2am..
then plan to slp...unfortunately ...
my romm..like sona aneh !!!! lmao !!!!
i slp til 3am wake...then 5am wake...
after tat i straight go slp on floor...haizzzzzzzZZZZ !!!!
pity my life there...ONE NIGHT IN KAMPAR !!!
za zai i folo my mum go stay hotel one night...haizz...
then 645am wake ...prepare all d...
parent fetch me go schl...haiz...
register...haha
i hate everyday nid walked so long eh lifestyle !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment