Saturday, May 8, 2010

mother's day....n my holidays

today is mother's day...
unfortunately...i went bankcrupt..
so..
wat pun cnt buy for mama....
daddy mia birthday oso coming soon...sighz....
hope tat time i wil hav money bac d...haha
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY !!

hmmm...two weeks eh holiday...
i can say hari hari pun go out from noon then
oni bac in mid9....
omg..my mum almost ki siao....haha
pasar malam..bbq...mamak stall wif u guys tat nite...i really happy...
lol..someone let me c a diff eh him...
let me hav the chance to knw more about him...
wat u really tink...is actually nt as wat u hav said...
n...i m happy bcs u willing to fetch me...
n accom me til mid9 oni bac...
so as u elisa...lol...1st time..
3am smtg ka reach hs..lol...ur 1st time..again giv to us d...haha

photo shooting day...^^
jin...julia...n me...
1st time went got photo shooting session..
1st time b model...haha...is really hapy..
although damn hot la the weather...
but...the pic pretty n nice ..wat pun worth liao..

i went many many place during tis two weeks holidays...
but..bcs of my lazy-ness..
i lazy to post it here..
many many memory...wif u guys...
n...haizz..cnt recalled d memory d...

No comments:

Post a Comment