Tuesday, September 15, 2009

11th ...12th...of sept....

11th...
sad whole noon n nite....
then go out wif fren...
go watch mv...
final destination...
b4 go eh si quite moody...
after watch tat mv...
bcom no guts ki...=.=
b4 watch mv....
go pesta play....
but after play ...
feeling not well...
wan vomit....bcs pening after sit tat shit game...

12th...
my birthday!!!!
haha....
a bit sad stil when morning....
noon...
elisa n woen com my house....
din tell me...giv me surprise ...
actually i really very surprise la...
so scare when c tiok them....as i wear so cincai...
luckily..tat time i bath liao...=.=
ko sing song for me...alamak....
my mum....too mesra to them liao...
keep ask them eat....like picnic aneh....=.=
sembang in my hs quite long...pipi phone me...
chao gu phone me...
haha...
very happy....

bo happy eh is u not wif me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment