Tuesday, August 18, 2009

suckx presentation...

today...
is my presentation day....
b4 presentation....
i at house practice quite a few times...
when present...
kns....
i forget everyting tat i hav memories...!!
hell !!!! really si pek cek !!
felt sorry to u....u hav done so much juz to help me
in tis assign...but i tink i have disappointed u ..
stand thr like idiot...dun knw wan say wat ...
say real...
first time i feel so shame of myself !!!!
i juz keep on to skip my point as fast as i can...
bcs...i dun knw wat to say even though i
hav the concept in my mind...
but..wat to do...i dun knw say it out...
FAQ session...wasai...
teacher ask mia ques...really can say head shot...
ask til i dun knw ans...juz simply ans it...
amazing ques..stupid ans...
ans til teacher oso laugh...=.=
one word describe my presentation...
suckx....!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment