Sunday, August 23, 2009

extremely pain !!!

today...
i finally hav gut go pull out my whole nail....
the moment i enter the clinic...
i feel wan run away from thr...
but ...failed...catch bac by ppl...=.=
the moment i c d scissors...pliers...syringe...
I WANT RUN !!!
d doctors tell me wont so pain eh..
juz 2 mins then all is over ...
but ...in fact..tat took me 10-15mins to take out my nail!!!
the syringe ...big enuf...
i tot cucuk one time nia..mana zai...cucuk two times...
tears com down...
is really pain...til now the hole of the syringe stil thr...
then...stop crying...go in again...
doctor wan start his show liao...
i close my eyes...
wat can i feel after tat ...
smtg cucuk inside my fresh ...
PAIN !! PAIN !! PAIN !!
again...tears com down...
balut til so many layer...=.=
my thumb now...fatter than last time much more..!!
scary !!
doctor...lie me one...
u...lie me one...
everyone tell me bo pain...
but in reality ..I FEEL PAIN !
no one can knw my feeling tat time n now...
T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment