Monday, October 11, 2010

10-10-2010

ytd..
10-10-10.....ten ten ten ten...hahahahahhaha...
a happy happy day for me !!
noon...i go steam my hair after one week i straighten my hair....^^....
my hair now ...so nice...^^...feel i again beautiful ki liao...hahahahaha...
my mum....buy a full set of hair care product for me...ko ka happy...
i most care eh d si my hair d...><....more important than my face..haha
then then then...
dinner time...me..my bro n my sis...bring my parent go crystal point there eh siam restaurant...
SIRIWAN ...NICE DAO !!!!!
i eat four rice...my bro eat 7 rice...hahahahahaha...
i sapu lotx of desserts...><..full dao...haha..
then then...after dinner...
went queensbay for mv !!!! again..THE LEGEND OF THE FIST..due to my dad wan watch tat...><...
haha...
b4 the mv start...v all went walk walk...
then i bought a bag...ESPIRIT leh  !!!!!!! hahaahahahahahhaha..lagi happy....nowadays i spend money like water....><....all branded...><...
mv time....haha...mum watch abit nia slp ki d...lol...cute nia...
then...enjoy our mv very very very muCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps: a nice family outing !!! i love them MUCH !!



11-10-2010
outing wif elisa...LOL...
headed to prangin mall...
wow..both of us....
sapu stock !!! haha...
i bought a bag again...LOL....
then a pair of shoes...><...i got alot of shoes liao....haizz..but stil buy...
elisa...bought lagi banyak..haha....
walk ard 4hrs thr...><..siao liao us...
haha...
dinner at last time U owiz bring me go eat eh place near hehs thr...
long time din go d...miss the food thr...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment