Thursday, January 7, 2010

6th of jan...7th of jan

again..met wif an accident ...
again...hill road...
haizz...actually...is scary tis time...
when d moment i hit...BANG !! very loud...
luckily i din let go my stirring..
abo i nid my car n me edi fly into the hill liao...><
i hate accident !!
but then..i juz can blame on myself...as the wrong side is wif me..
if din cut two car at once at hill road..i d wont kena...
if i can patient abit more..d wont happen...
if i straight ponteng...d wont happen..
if can hav all those IF....i wil not nid to bare so much consequences for my (BULL ACT) d..
din dare to tell parent...
1st...mai tiok scold..as i wil sure cry...i hate cry...edi cry so many times for las year nov...n dec..
2nd..mai they worry...worry my bro edi enuf for them liao...i now summore nid tell them...i bkl ..
so ...at last...i choose to simpan all again...

7th of jan...
thx...willing go schl earlier bcs of me ..
juz wan to help me polish car...
lolx...a bit stupid mia act..but..make me happy..lol
due to i cnt wake again...so ..again ...ponteng ...
but then..stil nid go schl..for my exam slip...for my notes..n for my car...
lol...
after tat,...go hav lunch wif elisa...then...due to both of us oso mai bac yet..then
go to gurney again...again...eat...mcd ...lol...me n elisa at thr...talk so long..
after tat ...met wif my old frens...again...chat...lol...go starbucks eh s liao...
then...elisa went to my hs...again...eat laksa....
lol...today eh us...whole day mia journey...
d si EAT !! i tink elisa wil again scare my mum d..lol

again...long post of mine...haha...wat to do...my style...to record down my memories..^^
bo guan sad or happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment