Monday, June 8, 2009

i miss them.... u go HELL !!!

without pipi n chean hui...
our group left 3 ppl..
me elisa n woen...
is lonely without them..
i miss them...very much...
n nowadays eh me dun like my class...
U !!!! FUCKER !!!
u edi done ur form so well ..v juz write
well done for u to praise u ..
wat u say to us ?!!!
scholarship holder shud hav tat kind of behaviour ?
scholarship holder shud hav tat kind of SUCKS ATTITUDE ?
scholarship holder so wat ??!!!!
scholarship holder can no nid say sorry ?!!!
u tot u really hav the talent ?!!!
scholarship holder can no nid respect ppl ?!!
can no nid giv ppl face ?!!!
wat the FUCK !!!!
FUCK OFF LA !!! BASTARD !!!!
if u r not same class as me..
do u tink i wil giv u face too ?!!!
SAVE LA FUCKER !!!!

2 comments:

  1. yala...
    fxxx tat scholership holdr~~

    hoho~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lolx! my name wrong dy la!!
    aiks aiks~!!cold down..my darling~
    dunwan to recal dy...

    ReplyDelete